Happening on Friday, July 29th. The night includes:
Special guest impersonators
- Lucille Ball (impersonated by Lorrie Ruff)
- Mayberry Deputy (aka Barney Fife; impersonated by David Browning)
- Dunk the Elders
- Pizza Parlor
- Ice Cream Truck
- Lawn Mower Race
- Cake/Pie/Cookie Walk
- “Hollywood Squares”
- “Let’s Make a Deal”
- Fresh Fruit Stand
Please check below to Register for the event, register for childcare, or enter the Lawn Mower race.
Lawn Mower Race Rules
- Must be 18 years old to enter the race.
- NO modified riding mowers may be entered.
- NO walk-behind mowers may be entered.
- Hydro static and/or belt and gear mowers acceptable.
- Application and entry fee of $10 must be received by 4:00pm at the church office on Tuesday, July 26th. (Please give to Pastor Mark.)
- An application and a $10 entry fee must be submitted before you are considered an official entrant in the race.
- The application and entry fee must be received by 4:00pm on Tuesday, July 26th.
- The race is single elimination. Therefore, if you lose in round 1, you are finished. If you win Round 1, you will need to race again, if an opponent still exists.
- Race opponents will be chosen by a double-random method.
- A list of the initial race entrants and their opponents will be published on Thursday, July 28th.
- Entrants that reach a “bye” status will be determined by the time that applications/fees were submitted.*
- The winner, determined by the official, will receive a $50 gift card to Longhorn Steak House.
- The second place winner, determined by the official, will receive a $25 gift card to Long Horn Steak House.
*Therefore, if a “bye” is needed in the race, the entrant that submitted their application/fee the earliest of the entrants contending for the “bye” will have the best opportunity to take a “bye.”
- The entry fee is $10. You may pay by cash or check made payable to “RFBC.”
- An entry fee of $10 and an application must be submitted by Tuesday, July 26th @ 4:00pm.
*Entry Fee and application may be submitted to Pastor Mark by the deadline: Tuesday, July 29 @ 4:00pm.