On February 21st at 11am in the Student Life Center we're having an open discussion to answer some of your most common questions on dating, sex, relationships, marriage and more. If you have a question use the form below to submit it. You can choose to include your name or leave it anonymous.
Here are some of the great questions we've received so far...
- What age do you think is OK to date? to be alone with someone of opposite sex?
- What level of physical intimacy is "allowed" when you are dating? Holding hands? Kissing?
- How do I know if he/she's the one?
- Is communication the most important part of a relationship?
- Is it bad to date at a young age?
What's your question?