Dr. Harold Wilmington will be speaking this Sunday, December 17th, during the 10:45 am service. He will be speaking on The Incarnation of Christ
Published on Wednesday, December 13, 2017 @ 9:55 AM CDT
You won't want to miss the Christmas Cantata at Rainbow Forest Baptist Church on Sunday, December 3rd, 6:00 pm as Michael O'Brien joins the choir!
Published on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 @ 2:33 PM CDT
RFBC 50th Anniversary Celebration - October 29. We will be having two identical services at 8:15 and at 10:45. In between these services, our Family Life Center will be set up for a time of refreshment and fellowship to renew old acquaintances and build new relationships. We will be highlighting the wonderful legacy of yesteryear through video and memorabilia and special guests such as Evangelist Rick Via, Pastor Ken Butterworth, Alan Bays, Jonathan Geukgeuzian, and Jody Miller along with their wives and others that invested their gifts and talents to make this church so special.
Published on Mon, Oct 23, 2017 @ 9:04 AM CDT
- 8:15am - Early Service (HERITAGE) - end by 9:20am - Main Sanctuary.
- The venue has changed from ADC-202 to the Main Sancturary.
- 9:30am - Sunday School for EVERYONE - ends at 10:30am.
- NOTE: your class can actually start earlier. For example, starting @ 9:15am with refreshments until about 9:35am. Then, begin sharing, teaching, prayer time etc.
- ALL ages - including preschool, kindergarten, elementary, Student Ministry (middle/high school), college/career, and all Adult SS Classes - will meet for SS at this time.
- Parents of children in grades K and up who attend Adult Sunday School are encouraged to pick up their children from the Children's Center immediately after their class has ended.
- 10:45am - Combined Service (blend of the Resonate and Celebrate) -
- end at 12noon - Main Sanctuary.
- Children in grades K and up will attend the worship service with their parents at 10:45.
Published on Mon, Jun 5, 2017 @ 8:35 AM CDT
Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study
Finding I AM by Lysa TerKeurst (combined with a survey of the Gospel of John)
Our eleven week Bible study will feature Lysa TerKeurst’s exploration of the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. We will alternate weeks of doing her study with weeks of filling in the chapters of John that are not covered by Lysa, so that you will have a good understanding of the sweep of John’s message by the end as well as a better understanding of how Jesus’ words 2,000 years ago are so very applicable to the answers we are searching for today.
Begins Tuesday, September 5th - November 14, 2017
9:15 - 11:45 am
RFBC ADC 202
$15 for workbooks and handouts (make checks payable to RFBC)
Wednesday Night Women's Bible Study
All Things New, by Kelly Minter (an 8 week study on 2 Corinthians)
The city of ancient Corinth was much like our own modern-day cities: a melting pot of electrifying cultural experiences to be had, along with the myriad pitfalls of spiritual depravity. Still, Paul wrote to the Church of God in Corinth - meaning God's Church is meant to thrive in any city and every circumstance in which we find ourselves. Paul's letter is as timely as ever.
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
Begins Wednesday, September 13, ends November 1st
6:30 pm, ADC 202
$13 for study guide
To register for Bible study and/or to sign up for child care for either study, click here
Published on Tue, Jan 10, 2017 @ 2:42 PM CDT
Welcome to the Rainbow Forest Blog. We will strive to push all our current content onto this page so you have a go-to place for all the current news and events happening at our church.
Published on Mon, Jul 25, 2016 @ 7:36 AM CDT